Effect of The Brand Image, Promotion, And Service Quality on The Customer Credit Decisions PT. BNI Tbk Iskandar Muda Branch Medan

Authors

  • Jupan Rio Simangunsong University of Prima Indonesia
  • Rahmat Alamsyah Harahap University of Prima Indonesia

Abstract

The methods of collecting data with interviews, questionnaires, and documentation studies. The analysis method is multiple linear regression with classical assumption testing, namely normality, multicollinearity, and heteroscedasticity. The research population was 343 customers, the sample with simple random sampling was 185 customers and 30 respondents were tested for validity and reliability. The conclusion of the effect of the brand image, promotion, and service quality simultaneously (F Test) has a positive effect on credit decisions of F count 22.085 > F table 2.65 with a sig. of 0.000 < 0.05. Partially (t-test) the brand image of t count 1.949 < t table 1.973 and a sig. of 0.053 > 0.05, the promotion of t count 3.931 > t table 1.973 and a sig. of 0.000 < 0.05, the service quality of t count 3.228 > t table 1.973 and a sig. of 0.001 < 0.05. The results of the determination coefficient test Adjusted R Square of 0.256, means that the brand image, promotion, and service quality affect the customer credit decisions with a level of 25.6%, while the remaining 74.4% is due to other factors, such as bank interest rates, tenors, and the location where the bank is located.

Downloads

Published

2022-06-15

How to Cite

Simangunsong, J. R., & Harahap, R. A. (2022). Effect of The Brand Image, Promotion, And Service Quality on The Customer Credit Decisions PT. BNI Tbk Iskandar Muda Branch Medan. International Journal of Economic, Technology and Social Sciences (Injects), 3(1), 24–33. Retrieved from https://jurnal.ceredindonesia.or.id/index.php/injects/article/view/636