Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Likuiditas Pada Bank Umum Syariah Di Indonesia

windari windari

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of NPF, CAR and ROA partially and simultaneously on the FDR of Islamic Commercial Banks in Indonesia. This type of research is a quantitative research. The data source used is secondary data taken through the website www.ojk.co.id. The form of data in this study uses time series data as many as 60 samples. technical analysis using eviews, godnes and fit, t test and F test. The results of regression measurement with the equation FDR = 18249,622 -7,498NPF -3,589CAR - 0,721ROA and R square data of 68.6 percent, while the rest is 31.4 percent is influenced by other variables not included in this model. The result of the research partially (t test) states that -titung <-table (-7,829 <-2.003) and the significance value <0.05 (0,000 <0.05) means that H1 is accepted, meaning that NPF partially and significantly affects FDR

Keywords


Non Performing Financing (NPF), Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Return On Asset (ROA) and Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR)

Full Text:

PDF

References


A.Wangsawidjaja Z, Pembiayaan Bank Syariah. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2012

Anggadini, Sri Dewi, Akuntansi Syariah. Bandung: Rekayasa Sains, 2017

Etty Mulyati, Kredit Perbankan; Aspek Hukum dan Pengembangan Usaha Mikro Kecil dalam Pembangunan Perekonomian Indonesia Bandung: PT Refika

Ginanjar, Pengaruh Non Performing Financing terhadap Profitabilitas Bank Syariah (Studi pada bank syariah yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek), 2013

Harahap, Sofyan S, Akuntansi Perbank Syariah. Jakarta: LPFE Usakti, 2010

Hasibuan, A. N., Lubis, A. F., Hasyim, S., & Sadalia, I. (2017). Effects of auditor quality on market-based and accounting-based financial statement quality and its impacts on economic consequences (a case on Indonesia capital market). International Journal of Economic Research. Vol. 14, No.12 (2017), pp. 205-230.

Herman Darmawi, Manajemen Perbankan Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara, 2012

Iwan Triyuwono, “Akuntansi syariah : Implementasi Nilai Keadilan dalam Format Metafora Amanah”, Jurnal Akuntansi dan Auditing Indonesia, Vol 4 (1), 2010.

Karim, Adiwarman, Bank : Analisis Fiqih dan Keuangan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo, 2014

Khaerul Umam, Manajemen Perbankan Syariah Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia, 2013

Lukman Dendawijaya, Manajemen Perbankan Bandung: Ghalia Indonesia, 2009

M. Sulhan, Ely Siswanto, Manajemen Bank: Konvensional & Syariah Malang: UIN Malang Press, 2008

Muhammad, Manajemen Bank Syariah Yogyakarta: AMP YKPN, 2005

Muthaher, Osmad, Akuntansi Perbankan Syariah. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2012

Parno, Tikawati. “Analisis Penerapan PSAK No. 102 untuk Pembiayaan Murabahah pada KPN IAIN Samarinda” dalam Jurnal Ekonomi Islam. IAIN Samarinda, Vol. 4, Desember 2016

Rafikha Rustianah Mustafidan, “Faktor-faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Likuiditas Pada Bank Umum Syariah di Indonesia Periode 2007-2012”, Skripsi, UIN Kalijaga, 2013

Rifqi Muhammad, Akuntansi Keuangan Syariah Konsep dan Implementasi PSAK Syariah, P3SI Press, Yogyakarta, 2008

Siregar, Saparuddin, Akuntansi Perbankan Syariah Sesuai PAPSI 2013. Medan: FEBI UIN-SU Press, 2015

Soemitra, Andri, Bank & Lembaga Keuangan Syariah. Jakarta: Kencana, 2012

Sri Nurhayati dan Wasilah, Akuntansi Syariah di Indonesia Edisi 3. Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2013

Sri Wahyuni Asnaini, Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Non Performing Financing (NPF) Pada Bank Umum Syariah di Indonesia, Jurnal TEKUN, Vol. V, No.2, September 2014

Veitzhal Rivai dan Permata Veitzhal, Islamic Financial Management Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada, 2008

Zainuddin Ali, Hukum Perbankan Syariah. Jakarta: Sinar Grafika, 2010.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.53695/ja.v2i2.179

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal AKMAMI (Akuntansi Manajemen Ekonomi)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

           

 

Lisensi Creative Commons


Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-NonKomersial-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.